Vacancies - Warehouse
Role: Warehouse Operative
Hours: 40hrs per week - Mon to Fri - Overtime available
Temporary / Permanent: Temp to Perm
Staff 4U Recruitment are currently on the lookout for a team of Warehouse operatives for temporary to permanent work based in Coleshill, Birmingham.
Our client are a rapidly growing company who distribute goods within the telecommunications Industry. Due to its growth we are on the hunt for a team of experienced warehouse operatives to start work immediately. The opportunity is available also to progress to supervisor and team leader for candidates showing the right attitude and ability.
The warehouse operative would be working in a fast-paced and reactive distribution environment, where your role would be to receive, transact and despatch materials in line with customer delivery requirements accurately and effectively.
Some of the Warehouse Operatives duties will include:
• Receive and despatch stock using multiple ERP systems.
• Create customer part codes and purchase orders in line with customer requirements.
• Carry out stock checks of all stock using multiple ERP systems.
The ideal Warehouse Operative will:
• Have a good knowledge of goods out business processes.
• Have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
• Have good IT skills and written and verbal communication
Advantageous skills the Warehouse Operative may hold are:
• Knowledge of using WMS business operating systems.
• Hold a current FLT licence - however this is not essential as training will be provided
Other key points for the Warehouse Operative to be aware of:
• Pay - £8.80 per hour
• Contract - temp to perm - going permanent after 12 weeks for the right candidates
• Hours - up to 40 hours per week whilst temporary, working Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. Overtime and weekend work available once made permanent